Sunday, June 24, 2007

Spicy Peppers

well i would like to say that things have been crazy
but they have really not been
I am trying to find a job that is not serving
but there has been no response
ideally i would like to be working in either a design or architectual firm
but at this point I dont think that I can be picky
I see a temp agency in my future at least for now
I wish i could be independently wealthy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I started summer school and I really like the class
there is even a girl that went to Davis at the same time I did
so that is kind of fun
My parents were out of town this weekend so it was nice to have the place to myself
Maybe soon I will be able to have a BBQ/Pool party here or go to the Tahoe house with some people
it has just been so windy here

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: