Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I have found what was lost

So for the past week i have been searching
and searching
for my digital camera
i thought that i was going to just have to buy another
i even had a dream that i found it but to no avail
then while at class yesterday
i was looking for something to write with
and low and behold there it was
i was soo happy
and relieved that i didnt have to spend a couple hundred $$
to get a new on
now i just have to start taking more pictures!

i am bored

should be doing homework

not going to just yet

Write exactly what's on your mind and don't change it..

1. My 'ex' is still = with the new girl

2. I am listening to = a episode of SVU that i have already seen

3. Maybe I should = do homework instead of this

4. I love = a good run outside

6. I don't understand = why i am so tired

7. I lost my respect for = people that dont care about other

8. I last ate = almonds

9. The meaning of my display name is = always wanting to get ready to go out but not having any place to go

10. Love is = how i get through the hard days

11. Someday = i will know what i am ment to do

12. I will always = be there to listen

13. Love seems to be = not as serious as the movies

14. I never ever want to lose = my imagination

15. Myspace is = always a work-in-progress for me.

16. When I woke up this morning = it was 4am when mike had to go to work but then i went back to sleep

17. I get annoyed with = indecision

18. Parties = want to go to more sophisticated ones

19. My pet[s] = are non existant but i want some

20. Kisses = the sweetest

21. Today I = went to class but skipped the gym

22. I wish = i was not tired and was being more productive

23. I really want = to be sleeping next to Micheal right now.

No comments: